1) I’m stronger then I thought. Often times resilient to things I thought would break me.
2) Don’t just survive. Learn to thrive. In all things, and through even trials.
3) “Impossible” is almost never an accurate statement. Never be afraid to fall. Because it’s likely I will soar.
4) Trust my gut always. It never has been wrong.
5) Dream big. Expect to crush the dreams and go beyond.
6) Peoples oppinions of me are not what defines me, or my worth. Choosing freedom over living life to please others, is life changing.
7) To know the difference between extending grace and enabling those I love. But always forgive fully.
8) Put my own air mask on before assisting others. Putting my self first allows me to be at 100% full so I can give 100% of my self toward being the best friend, spouse, parent possible.
9) Don’t be afraid of change. Change is often good.
10) Joy is a state of mind. What I thought would bring me joy actually brought me pain. Yet where I never wanted to be in life, is where I am now, with the most joy I’ve ever had in my heart.
11) The worst pain is a needle in the palm of the hand or sole of ones foot. Get cute, fashionable shoes and wear them. protect your feet from glass. It’s a win win then.
12) Believing you can do something is half the battle. Once you believe you can you’ve done half the work. “She believed she could so she did.”
13) Never say never. You just might change your mind one day. I sure did.
14) Sleep is overrated. Between college and motherhood, I learned this well.
15) Best mend to a broken heart: loving your self, knowing your eternal worth, and finding peace in the journey.
16) Inadequacy, and doubt, only sneak in when one looks at others around them instead of focusing up word.
17) Planning and looking ahead is important. But embracing the present is just as important. Each moment is a gift. Find contentment.
18) Tough times don’t make you stronger. They just show you the strength you’ve always had, but never realized till you were forced to exercise it.
19) Sometimes plan B is better then plan A. You just couldn’t see it till you were there in its light. Be open to life’s detours, it might lead you to an adventure of a life time.
20) God is so real. More real then I ever knew. His thoughts are good for His children. He’s the constant source of life. My Strength. Redeemer. Provider. Healer. The Rock.
21) People are human. They will fail you. But that isn’t a reflection of you, or your worth.
22) Travel, it’s nectar to the soul. If you have the means, do it! Push your comfort level, explore, seize the oppertunity to experience new places. New cultures. It’s worth it every time. Find who you travel well with, and travel often.
23) Save money. Plan ahead financially. Yet learn the right balance between saving, and treating your self with nice things from time to time.
24) Always choose love. Let love be the main driver of life. Tell actions driven by fear to get lost.
25) Never give up on ever lasting love with a special someone. Tell your heart to always beat again. Dont let past hurt scare you from embracing love the next time.
26) The power of a positive word. It has the ability to change you, and others the same. Always be kind and affirming with the words you speak to yourself, hot body. The positive impact of a compliment to a stranger can make someone’s day. Negotive words can kill a soul. Uplifting words speak life back into the soul though.
27) Family extends beyond your blood. Build a village with friends who love you. Never be too prideful to seek help from that village. People are made for community. Allow others to be of help when you are in need.
28) Vulnrability and transparency are key components to a life of growth. Not just for your own growth. But for those who hear your story. Inspire others through your testimony.